Analytic Strategies – a wholly owned subsidiary of Culmen International, LLC.
Established in 2004, Culmen International, LLC, provides mission oriented technical, management and logistics services supporting clients worldwide with extensive experience operating in over 100 countries on six continents. We are dedicated to enhancing national and international security, supporting military readiness, and providing technology solutions, by facilitating global collaboration and supporting US Government operations.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Nonproliferation
- Counter-Illicit Trafficking
- Security Cooperation and International Partner Capacity Building
- Foreign Materiel Acquisition (FMA)
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Counterterrorism and Homeland Security
- Military, Intelligence and Federal Law Enforcement Operations Support
- Technology, Data Analytics and Mission Applications
- International Development
As a team, our mission is to support our clients by creating strategic, actionable and measurable business practices. We hold ourselves to the highest intellectual, legal, and moral standards.
We employ talented professionals with deep industry knowledge and experience, including a diverse cross-section of technologists, data scientists, operations researchers, analysts, planners and subject matter experts, whose commitment to excellence is the foundation of our success.
We have experience throughout:
- Eastern and Western Europe
- The Former Soviet Union
- The Middle East
- Latin America